Stockton Community FCU has an expanded field of membership. One important aspect of Stockton Community FCU is that your family is eligible for the same financial advantages you enjoy.
Who can join Stockton Community FCU
- Anyone who lives, worships, volunteers, or belongs to a club or organization in Stockton or its unincorporated areas
- Family members of current Stockton Community FCU members
Want to join our credit union?
- Bring proper identification to our office: current driver’s license, employee ID, Social Security card, etc.
- Complete a signature card.
- Deposit $25 or more into a new share account.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account, mandated by the USA PATRIOT Act:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act, a federal law, requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.